
I was looking through flickr and I found this page and was inspired by it to write this post by www.flickr.com/photos/jasonmcd/2271534276/.
So here are few things that make me smile (not in order):
- Waking up on time, in a good mood.
- presents
- listening to the exact song I want to listen over and over again.
- Surprises (good ones of course.)
- making other people happy (especially someone who is sad)
- wear something nice
- Funny things.
- jokes not the lame one of course
- New things. I tend to get so excited about everything especially new things
- Thinking back on some embarrassing moments, (there's been way too many.)
- making new friends.
- Complements.
- getting good grades and being praised by the lecturer
- A text or message or letter out of the blue from someone I haven't talked to in a long time.
- The sound of true laughter.
- little kids and babies
- anything cute
- When I find money in my pocket! (I have habits to keep my money everywhere XP)
- a simple cute text message from anyone
- spending time with my friends
- Remembering those 'back in the day' moments makes me smile.
- talking to my mom
- get a hug
- a smile from other people and it is really very pleasant indeed
I'll probably add more as I think of them. I think I will be a very good idea to get to know what makes other people smile. so I make this a tag.
:)
list down things that make you smile :D
Post this as : What makes you smile??
Tag :
Ajwad
Syakir
Ally
Sal
Kak sara
Lala
Anna
Bear
Yaya
Mein
ghazi
1 comment:
YOU..
Post a Comment